sipquery - register and report sip contact details
sipquery [options] userid[@server[:port]]
This is a tool that uses the registration process to query the sip contact uri for a registered user agent. This may even be considered a demonstration of a security flaw in the standard SIP server model. Basically, an un-authenticated registration request is sent to the server, and the contact uri is read to standard out from the server reply message.
- Sets the "public appearing" IP address for testing behind NAT.
- Sets the sip port number, in case the default port (5060) is in use already.
- Use a specified outbound proxy uri to get to the server being queried.
- Specify server uri to query unless offered as part of userid.
- Time to wait for query response.
sipquery was written by David Sugar <email@example.com>.
Report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Copyright © 2009-2014 David Sugar, Tycho Softworks.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
|December 2009||GNU SIP Witch|