sga-bam2de - Make a distance estimate file from a bam file of reads aligned to contigs
sga-bam2de.pl - Make a distance estimate file from a bam file of reads aligned to contigs sga-bam2de.pl -n N --prefix lib300 lib300.bam Options:
- -n N
- Minimum number of pairs required to consider two contigs linked
- -m LEN
- Only find links between contigs with length at least LEN bp (default: 200)
- -t NUM
- Use NUM threads for computing the distance estimates
- --prefix NAME
- Use NAME as the prefix for the outfiles
- --mind D
- Set the minimum distance estimate to test to be D. This should be a negative number if contigs are expected to overlap. Defaults to -99bp.
- --mina N
- Set the minimum alignment length to be N.
- This help output.
|September 2022||sga-bam2de 0.10.15|