|RSH(1)||General Commands Manual||RSH(1)|
rshmakes a connection to the remote shell daemon running on host and starts command on the remote machine. All input is transmitted to the remote machine and all output on the remote machine is sent back to the
rshclient on the local machine.
- Use only IPv4 to connect to the remote host.
- Use only IPv6 to connect to the remote host.
- Be verbose.
- Redirect stdin to /dev/null to be able to run rsh in the background.
- Connect to the remote host as a different user than on the local machine.
- Connect to a different port than the default one for
SEE ALSO¶rshd(8), rlogin(1), rlogind(8), rcp(1), rhosts(5), RFC 1282.
|Sun, 13 Apr 2003 00:24:32 +0200|