Scroll to navigation
reportbug-ng - An easy to use alternative to reportbug
reportbug-ng [Options] [Query]
Browse, filter and report bugs in Debian's BTS.
The optional paremter Query behaves exactly like the query inside the program.
Supported queries are:
- Returns all the bugs belonging to the PACKAGE
- Returns the bug with BUGNUMBER
- Returns all the bugs assigned to MAINTAINER
- Returns all the bugs belonging to the SOURCEPACKAGE
- Returns all the bugs filed by SUBMITTER
- Returns all the bugs of SEVERITY. Warning this list is probably very long.
Recognized are the values: critical, grave, serious, important, normal,
minor and wishlist
- Returns all the bugs marked with TAG
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
Copyright © 2007 Bastian Venthur <venthur at debian org> This
program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later