table of contents
|PX_SET_PARAMETER(3)||Library Functions Manual||PX_SET_PARAMETER(3)|
PX_set_parameter — Sets various parameters
int PX_set_parameter(pxdoc_t *pxdoc, const char *name, const char *value)
Sets the parameter name to the value value. This function must be used for all values of type string. float-values can be set with PX_set_value(3). name may be one of the following.
- The name of the table as it will be stored in the datbase header.
- Set the password for writing an encrypted database. It must be set before writing the first record. There is no need to set the password for reading a database.
- Turn on/off warnings. Warnings are turned on by default.
- The encoding for the output. Data which is being read with one of the PX_get_data_xxx(3) functions will return string data in the targetencoding.
- The econding of the input data which is to be stored into the database.
Returns 0 on success and -1 on failure.
This manual page was written by Uwe Steinmann firstname.lastname@example.org.