|prxs(8)||PRoFTPD EXtensionS Tool||prxs(8)|
prxs - proFTPD Extension tool
This manual page explains the compailing with prxs
prxs is for This program for compile and install third-party modules from source code as DSO modules for your installed proftpd.
The following actions describe the type of operation to be performed:
- -c, --compile
- Compiles the listed .c source files into a proftpd DSO module
- -i, --install
- Installs a compiled proftpd DSO module into the directory where proftpd expects to find loadable DSO modules.
- -d, --clean
- Removes any generated files, returning the build directory to clean state.
The following options describe the type of operation to be performed:
- -n, --name
- Tells prxs the name of the module being compiled.
By default, prxs determines the module name from the list of .c files listed, expecting to see a "mod_name.c" file.
- -D key
- Passes these macros through to the compilation step.
- -D key=value
- Note that the space before the key is important.
- -I includedir
- Specify additional include file search directories. Note that the space before the directory is important.
- -L libdir
- Specify additional library file search directories. Note that the space before the directory is important.
- -l library
- Specify additional libraries for linking. Note that the space before the library name is important.
The Proftpd team. See http://www.proftpd.org/ for information.
Copyright (C) 2008-2009 TJ Saunders <email@example.com>.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Manual page written for Debian GNU/Linux and/or derivatives by Mahyuddin Susanto <firstname.lastname@example.org>, March 2011
|March 11, 2011|