|QMQP-SOURCE(1)||General Commands Manual||QMQP-SOURCE(1)|
NAME¶qmqp-source - parallelized QMQP test generator
SYNOPSIS¶qmqp-source [options] [inet:]host[:port]
qmqp-source [options] unix:pathname
qmqp-source connects to the named host and TCP port (default 628) and sends one or more messages to it, either sequentially or in parallel. The program speaks the QMQP protocol. Connections can be made to UNIX-domain and IPv4 or IPv6 servers. IPv4 and IPv6 are the default.
Note: this is an unsupported test program. No attempt is made to maintain compatibility between successive versions.
- Connect to the server with IPv4. This option has no effect when Postfix is built without IPv6 support.
- Connect to the server with IPv6. This option is not available when Postfix is built without IPv6 support.
- Display a running counter that is incremented each time a delivery completes.
- -C count
- When a host sends RESET instead of SYN|ACK, try count times before giving up. The default count is 1. Specify a larger count in order to work around a problem with TCP/IP stacks that send RESET when the listen queue is full.
- -f from
- Use the specified sender address (default: <foo@myhostname>).
- -l length
- Send length bytes as message payload. The length includes the message headers.
- -m message_count
- Send the specified number of messages (default: 1).
- -M myhostname
- Use the specified hostname or [address] in the default sender and recipient addresses, instead of the machine hostname.
- -r recipient_count
- Send the specified number of recipients per transaction (default: 1). Recipient names are generated by prepending a number to the recipient address.
- -s session_count
- Run the specified number of QMQP sessions in parallel (default: 1).
- -t to
- Use the specified recipient address (default: <foo@myhostname>).
- -R interval
- Wait for a random period of time 0 <= n <= interval between messages. Suspending one thread does not affect other delivery threads.
- Make the program more verbose, for debugging purposes.
- -w interval
- Wait a fixed time between messages. Suspending one thread does not affect other delivery threads.
qmqp-sink(1), QMQP message dump
LICENSE¶The Secure Mailer license must be distributed with this software.
Wietse Venema IBM T.J. Watson Research P.O. Box 704 Yorktown Heights, NY 10598, USA Wietse Venema Google, Inc. 111 8th Avenue New York, NY 10011, USA