|PGN2WEB(1)||General Commands Manual||PGN2WEB(1)|
NAME¶pgn2web - program to convert PGN chess files to webpages
SYNOPSIS¶pgn2web [options] pgn-file html-file
p2wgui -- graphical frontend to pgn2web
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents the pgn2web and p2wgui commands.
OPTIONS¶These programs do follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with short options starting with one dash (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -c yes|no
- include a link to the pgn2web homepage.
- -p <piece-set>
- use the <piece-set> pieceset. Available sets are: adventurer alfonso-x cases condal harlequin kingdom leipzig line lucena magnetic mark marroquin maya mediaeval merida motif
- -s frameset|linked|individual
- use the specified layout.
- Passing no parameters at all will simply launch the GUI version.
AUTHOR¶pgn2web was written by William Hoggarth <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Oliver Korff <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).
|August 25, 2009|