|Pod::Simple::PullParserEndToken(3perl)||Perl Programmers Reference Guide||Pod::Simple::PullParserEndToken(3perl)|
Pod::Simple::PullParserEndToken -- end-tokens from Pod::Simple::PullParser
When you do $parser->get_token on a Pod::Simple::PullParser, you might get an object of this class.
This is a subclass of Pod::Simple::PullParserToken and inherits all its methods, and adds these methods:
- This returns the tagname for this end-token object. For example, parsing a "=head1 ..." line will give you a start-token with the tagname of "head1", token(s) for its content, and then an end-token with the tagname of "head1".
- This changes the tagname for this end-token object. You probably won't need to do this.
- A shortcut for $token->tagname(...)
- $token->is_tag(somestring) or $token->is_tagname(somestring)
- These are shortcuts for "$token->tag() eq somestring"
You're unlikely to ever need to construct an object of this class for yourself, but if you want to, call "Pod::Simple::PullParserEndToken->new( tagname )"
Pod::Simple::PullParserToken, Pod::Simple, Pod::Simple::Subclassing
Questions or discussion about POD and Pod::Simple should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org mail list. Send an empty email to email@example.com to subscribe.
This module is managed in an open GitHub repository, <https://github.com/perl-pod/pod-simple/>. Feel free to fork and contribute, or to clone <git://github.com/perl-pod/pod-simple.git> and send patches!
Patches against Pod::Simple are welcome. Please send bug reports to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERS¶
Copyright (c) 2002 Sean M. Burke.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Pod::Simple was created by Sean M. Burke <email@example.com>. But don't bother him, he's retired.
Pod::Simple is maintained by:
- Allison Randal "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Hans Dieter Pearcey "email@example.com"
- David E. Wheeler "firstname.lastname@example.org"