|PDFPCRC(5)||File Formats Manual||PDFPCRC(5)|
NAME¶pdfpcrc - pdfpc configuration file
DESCRIPTION¶pdfpc(1) first reads its system-wide configuration file, followed by the user-specific one if it exists.
Keybindings¶The following commands are accepted:
- bind <key> <func> [<arg>]
- Bind a key to a function, passing a specified argument for functions which require one
- unbind <key>
- Unbind the given key
- Clear all the key bindings
- mouse <button> <func>
- Bind a mouse button to a function
- unmouse <button>
- Unbind a mouse button
- Clear all the mouse bindings
A list of all possible functions can be obtained via the -L command line option of pdfpc(1).
Options¶Some permanent changes can be configured via the config file. The syntax is:
- option <option_name> <option_value>
The following option_name's are recognized:
- Add an additional black slide at the end of the presentation (bool, Default is false).
- Percentage of the height of the presenter screen to be used for the current slide (int, Default is 80).
- Percentage of the presenter screen to be used for the current slide (int, Default is 60).
- see pdfpc(1)
- see pdfpc(1)
- Do not automatically detect type (pen or eraser) of tablet input devices (bool, Default is false).
- Disable scrolling events on the presenter window (bool, Default is false).
- Try loading video subtitle files automatically. For each video media, pdfpc will append ".srt" to the media URI and attempt to load a subtitle file (in the SRT format) from that location (bool, Default is false).
- Dual-monitor full-screen window placement is a tricky business. Some window managers (e.g., FVWM) ignore the placement if made before the window is shown. This option enables a workaround (bool, Default is false).
- Percentage of the height of the presenter screen to be used for the next slide (int, Default is 70).
- Minimum width for the overview miniatures, in pixels (int, Default is 150).
- Set the pointer color. Can be a literal color name or a #rrggbb representation (default is red).
- Set the pointer opacity in percent (int, default is 50).
- Set the initial pointer size, in pixels (int, default is 10).
- Screen to be used for the presentation (output name, see e.g. "xrandr --listmonitors").
- Screen to be used for the presenter (output name).
- Switch the presentation and the presenter screen (bool, Default is false).
- Display the current time instead of the timer
- Enable color hints of the timer, continuously indicating whether the presentation is progressing according to the expected pace (bool, Default is true). See the timer operation description in pdfpc(1).
- Show the toolbox on startup (bool, Default is false).
- Set the toolbox direction. LtoR, RtoL, TtoB, or BtoT for the left-to-right, right-to-left, top-to-bottom, or botton-to-top, respectively (Default is LtoR).
- Set the initial toolbox state minimized (bool, Default is false).
EXAMPLES¶Key names can be obtained with the help of the xev utility. Note that names are case sensitive. Modifiers can be specified in the form <mod>+<key> where <mod> is one of S (for shift), C (for control) and A/M (for Alt/Meta). E.g.
A shorthand for specifying key combinations constituting shift and an alphabetic character is to simply give the uppercase version of the alphabetic character. For example, to bind <shift>+r to the 'reset' function, use
To always activate the black-on-end option, one could add the following to the config file