wouxun - wrapper around the owx utility to operate CSV files directly
wouxun ( -i | -x ) [ <csvfile> ]
This manual page documents briefly the wouxun command.
These options are common to all commands.
- Show summary of options.
- Simulate, don't do anything but checks.
- Reload the pl2313 kernel module before doing anything (requires
- -i [ <csvfile> ]
- Import the given CSV into the device (defaults to wouxun.csv).
- -x [ <csvfile> ]
- Export the device into the given CSV file (defaults to wouxun.csv). Will
not overwrite the file unless -f is specified.
- Overwrite any existing .csv file.
The wouxun wrapper was writte by Antoine Beaupré
This manual page was written by Antoine Beaupré
<email@example.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by