Orthanc - Lightweight, RESTful DICOM server for healthcare and medical research
Orthanc [OPTION]... [CONFIGURATION]
Orthanc, lightweight, RESTful DICOM server for healthcare and medical research.
The "CONFIGURATION" argument can be a single file or a directory. In the case of a directory, all the JSON files it contains will be merged. If no configuration path is given on the command line, a set of default parameters is used. Please refer to the Orthanc homepage for the full instructions about how to use Orthanc <http://www.orthanc-server.com/>.
- display this help and exit
- directory where to store the log files (by default, the log is dumped to stderr)
- file where to store the log of Orthanc (by default, the log is dumped to stderr)
- create a sample configuration file and exit
- print the supported error codes and exit
- be verbose in logs
- highest verbosity in logs (for debug)
- allow Orthanc to upgrade the version of the database (beware that the database will become incompatible with former versions of Orthanc)
- Don't restart the jobs that were stored during the last execution of Orthanc
- output version information and exit
- 0 if success,
-1 if error (have a look at the logs).
Written by Sebastien Jodogne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright © 2012-2016 Sebastien Jodogne, Medical Physics
Department, University Hospital of Liege (Belgium)
Copyright © 2017-2019 Osimis S.A. (Belgium) Licensing GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>, with OpenSSL exception.
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
|March 2019||Orthanc 1.5.6|