|rmcp_ping(1)||IPMI RMCP Ping program||rmcp_ping(1)|
rmcp_ping - IPMI RMCP Ping program
rmcp_ping [-p port] [-t waittime] [-s starttag] [-d] destination
The rmcp_ping program sends an RMCP ping packet onces a second to the destination, printing unique responses it receives.
- -p port
- Set the destination port. This is the standard RMCP port by default, 623.
- -t waittime
- Sets the number of seconds to wait for a response. Ten by default.
- -s starttag
- There is an 8-bit tag value in every ping packet (0-254, 255 is reserved), this program will cycle through the values starting at starttag. This is zero by default
- Turns on debugging to standard output.
- The target address, default is the boradcast address (default 255.255.255.255)
Corey Minyard <email@example.com>