nd-configurerepo - configure APT to use NeuroDebian repository
Enables NeuroDebian repository for the current Debian or Ubuntu release.
- Name of the Debian/Ubuntu release to be used. If not specified, it is deduced from the 'apt-cache policy' output, by taking repository of Debian or Ubuntu origin with highest priority.
- Print a list of releases present in NeuroDebian repository.
- Print the release deduced from the output of apt-cache policy.
- Which flavor of the repository should be enabled:
- Only 'main' component, containing only DFSG-compliant content.
- Includes 'main', 'contrib', and 'non-free'.
- If not specified -- deduced from the output of apt-cache policy.
- Print the flavor deduced from the output of apt-cache policy.
- Comma separated list of components to enable among:
- primary software repository
- data packages
- "overlay" of development versions (like Debians' "experimental"). Not sufficient on its own and available only from the main site
- If not specified -- "software,data"
- Which mirror to use. Could be a mirror code-name (as specified in /etc/neurodebian/neurodebian.cfg), or a URL.
- Return a list (with abbreviation) of known NeuroDebian mirrors.
- If apt file already present, it would not be overridden (by default). Use this option to overwrite.
- Which suffix to add to the apt file, in case you are trying to enable multiple repositories
- Either to enable deb-src lines. If none specified -- would be enabled if sources for a core package (apt) are available.
- Do not perform any changes -- generated configurations and commands will simply be printed to stdout
- If found absent, all necessary tools (wget, netselect) if available will be apt-get installed
- Enable additional progress messages. Could be used multiple times
- Make operation quiet -- only error messages would be output
- Print short description, usage summary and option list.
- Print version information and exit.
- non-0 exit status in case of error. Error exit code would depend on which command has failed.
- Enable software and data components from the optimal (according to netselect) mirror. Some information about progress will be printed
- nd-configurerepo -q --suffix=-devel -c devel
- Quietly enable -devel repository for the current release, and place apt configuration into /etc/apt/sources.list.d/neurodebian.sources-devel.list
- nd-configurerepo -q --suffix=-de-sid-full -c software,data,devel -m jp
- Force sid distribution, all the components, from the Japan mirror
Written by Yaroslav Halchenko for the NeuroDebian project.
Copyright © 2014 Yaroslav Halchenko <email@example.com>
Licensed under GNU Public License version 3 or later.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
|February 2021||nd-configurerepo 0.1|