table of contents
|Ppmtolj User Manual(1)||General Commands Manual||Ppmtolj User Manual(1)|
ppmtolj - convert a PPM image to an HP LaserJet PCL 5 Color file
This program is part of Netpbm(1).
ppmtolj reads a PPM image as input and converts it into a color file suitable to be printed by an HP color PCL 5 printer.
In addition to the options common to all programs based on
libnetpbm (most notably -quiet, see
Common Options ), ppmtolj recognizes the following command line options:
- Apply delta row compression to reduce the size of the pcl file.
- -gamma int
- Gamma correct the image using the integer parameter as a gamma (default 0).
- Suppress positioning information. The default is to write the sequence ESC&l0E to the output.
- Don't write the reset sequence to the beginning and end of the output.
- Set the required output resolution 75|100|150|300|600
HP PCL 5 & Color Reference Guide, pnmtopclxl(1), pbmtolj(1), ppmtopj(1), thinkjettopbm(1), ppm(1)
Copyright (C) 2000 by Jonathan Melvin.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
This manual page was generated by the Netpbm tool 'makeman' from HTML source. The master documentation is at
|04 September 2000||netpbm documentation|