nauty-planarg - test graphs for planarity and find embeddings or obstructions
planarg [-v] [-nVq] [-p|-u] [infile [outfile]]
- For each input, write to output if planar.
- The output file has a header if and only if the input file does.
- Write non-planar graphs instead of planar graphs
- Write report on every input
- Don't write anything, just count
- Write in planar_code if planar (without -p, same format as input)
- Follow each non-planar output with an obstruction in sparse6 format (implies -v, incompatible with -p)
- Suppress checking of the result
- Suppress auxiliary information
- This program permits multiple edges and loops
|July 2022||nauty 2.7.4|