nauty-delptg - delete vertices
delptg [-lq] [-d#|d#:#] [-n#] [infile [outfile]]
- Delete some vertices from a file of graphs.
- The output file has a header if and only if the input file does. No isomorph reduction is done.
- Canonically label outputs
-d# -d#:# Only remove vertices with original degree in the given range
- For digraphs, the out-degree is used.
-n# The number of vertices to delete (default 1).
- Inputs that are too small are ignored; no empty graphs are output.
- Suppress auxiliary information
|July 2022||nauty 2.7.4|