- buster 201409.0-1+b2
NAME¶lpsconfcheck - mark confluent tau-summands of an LPS
SYNOPSIS¶lpsconfcheck [OPTION]... [INFILE [OUTFILE]]
DESCRIPTION¶Checks which tau-summands of the mCRL2 LPS in INFILE are confluent, marks them by renaming them to ctau, and write the result to OUTFILE. If INFILE is not present stdin is used. If OUTFILE is not present, stdout is used.
- OPTION can be any of the following:
- -a, --check-all
- check the confluence of tau-summands regarding all other summands, instead of continuing with the next tau-summand as soon as a summand is encountered that is not confluent with the current tau-summand
- -c, --counter-example
- display a valuation for which the confluence condition does not hold, in case the encountered condition is neither a contradiction nor a tautolgy
- -g, --generate-invariants
- try to prove that the reduced confluence condition is an invariant of the LPS, in case the confluence condition is not a tautology
- -o, --induction
- apply induction on lists
- -iINVFILE, --invariant=INVFILE
- use the boolean formula (an mCRL2 data expression of sort Bool) in INVFILE as invariant
- -n, --no-check
- do not check if the invariant holds before checking for for confluence
- -m, --no-marking
- do not mark the confluent tau-summands; since there are no changes made to the LPS, nothing is written to OUTFILE
- -pPREFIX, --print-dot=PREFIX
- save a .dot file of the resulting BDD in case two summands cannot be proven confluent; PREFIX will be used as prefix of the output files
- -QNUM, --qlimit=NUM
- limit enumeration of quantifiers to NUM variables. (Default NUM=1000, NUM=0 for unlimited).
- -rNAME, --rewriter=NAME
- use rewrite strategy NAME: 'jitty' jitty rewriting (default) 'jittyc' compiled jitty rewriting 'jittyp' jitty rewriting with prover
- -zSOLVER, --smt-solver=SOLVER
- use SOLVER to remove inconsistent paths from the internally used BDDs (by default, no path elimination is applied): 'cvc' the SMT solver CVC3
- -sNUM, --summand=NUM
- eliminate or simplify the summand with number NUM only
- -tLIMIT, --time-limit=LIMIT
- spend at most LIMIT seconds on proving a single formula
- append timing measurements to FILE. Measurements are written to standard error if no FILE is provided
- Standard options:
- -q, --quiet
- do not display warning messages
- -v, --verbose
- display short intermediate messages
- -d, --debug
- display detailed intermediate messages
- display intermediate messages up to and including level
- -h, --help
- display help information
- display version information
AUTHOR¶Written by Luc Engelen.
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs at <http://www.mcrl2.org/issuetracker>.
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2014 Technische Universiteit Eindhoven.
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the Boost Software License <http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSO¶See also the manual at <http://www.mcrl2.org/release/user_manual/tools/lpsconfcheck.html>.
|September 2017||lpsconfcheck mCRL2 toolset 201409.0 (Release)|