|SUPYBOT-TEST(1)||General Commands Manual||SUPYBOT-TEST(1)|
supybot-test - Runs the test suite for a Supybot plugin
supybot-test [options] plugins
supybot-test Runs the test suite for a Supybot plugin
- Show version of program.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -c, --clean
- Cleans the various data/conf/logs directories before running tests.
- -t TIMEOUT, --timeout=TIMEOUT
- Specifies the timeout for tests to return responses.
- -v, --verbose
- Sets the verbose flag, logging extra information about each test that runs.
- Prevents the network-based tests from being run.
- Traces all calls made. Unless you're really in a pinch, you probably shouldn't do this; it results in copious amounts of output.
- , --plugins-dir=PLUGINSDIR
- Looks in the given directory for plugins and loads the tests for all of them.
This manual page was originally written by James McCoy <vega dot james at gmail dot com>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the Supybot license, a BSD-style license.