|LIFEOGRAPH(1)||General Commands Manual||LIFEOGRAPH(1)|
lifeograph - private digital diary
lifeograph [--force-welcome] [--open, -o DIARY] [--read-only]
Lifeograph is a digital diary with strong emphasis on privacy.
It has a minimalistic and modern gui, designed usability in mind.
- --open, -o DIARY
- Sets the diary file to be opened. If the diary is encrypted, Lifeograph will start with a password prompt.
- --read-only, -r
- Run in read-only mode where no change is allowed. So, enabling edit is disabled.
- Run for viewing a single file. Logging out is not supported. Used for showing the manual.
- Enables opening locked diary files. Beware that if a diary file is locked it is probably being edited by another instance of Lifeograph or the last session with it did not finish correctly. In either case the lock file may contain unsaved changes.
- Forces program to show the welcome screen. Normally welcome screen is only shown on the first run of Lifeograph.
If you find a bug, please report it at http://launchpad.net/lifeograph.
Ahmet Öztürk (aoz_2 at yahoo dot com)
|02 Sep 2012|