NAME¶XkbGetDeviceButtonActions - Query the button actions associated with an X Input Extension device
Status XkbGetDeviceButtonActions (Display *dpy, XkbDeviceInfoPtr device_info, Bool all_buttons, unsigned int first_button, unsigned int num_buttons);
- - dpy
- connection to X server
- - device_info
- structure to update with results
- - all_buttons
- True => get information for all buttons
- - first_button
- number of first button for which info is desired
- - num_buttons
- number of buttons for which info is desired
DESCRIPTION¶XkbGetDeviceButtonActions queries the server for the desired button information for the device indicated by the device_spec field of device_info and waits for a reply. If successful, XkbGetDeviceButtonActions backfills the button actions (btn_acts field of device_info) for only the requested buttons, updates the name, type, supported, and unsupported fields, and returns Success.
all_buttons, first_button and num_buttons specify the device buttons for which actions should be returned. Setting all_buttons to True requests actions for all device buttons; if all_buttons is False, first_button and num_buttons specify a range of buttons for which actions are requested.
If a compatible version of Xkb is not available in the server or the Xkb extension has not been properly initialized, XkbGetDeviceButtonActions returns BadAccess. If allocation errors occur, a BadAlloc status is returned. If the specified device (device_info->device_spec) is invalid, a BadKeyboard status is returned. If the device has no buttons, a BadMatch status is returned. If first_button and num_buttons specify illegal buttons, a BadValue status is returned.
- The Xkb extension has not been properly initialized
- Unable to allocate storage
- The device specified was not a valid core or input extension device
- A compatible version of Xkb was not available in the server or an argument has correct type and range, but is otherwise invalid
- An argument is out of range
|libX11 1.6.8||X Version 11|