|SVN::Dump::Reader(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||SVN::Dump::Reader(3pm)|
NAME¶SVN::Dump::Reader - A Subversion dump reader
# !!! You should use SVN::Dump, not SVN::Dump::Reader !!! use SVN::Dump::Reader; my $reader = SVN::Dump::Reader->new( $fh ); my $record = $reader->read_record();
DESCRIPTION¶The SVN::Dump::Reader class implements a reader object for Subversion dumps.
METHODS¶The following methods are available:
- new( $fh, \%options )
- Create a new SVN::Dump::Reader attached to the $fh
The only supported option is "check_digest", which is disabled by default.
- read_record( )
- Read and return a new SVN::Dump::Record object from the dump filehandle.
If the option "check_digest" is enabled, this method will recompute the digests for a dump without deltas, based on the information in the "Text-content-md5" and "Text-content-sha1" headers (if the corresponding Digest module is available). In case of a mismatch, the routine will "die()" with an exception complaining about a "checksum mismatch".
- read_header_block( )
- Read and return a new SVN::Dump::Headers object from the dump filehandle.
- read_property_block( )
- Read and return a new SVN::Dump::Property object from the dump filehandle.
- read_text_block( )
- Read and return a new SVN::Dump::Text object from the dump filehandle.
The "read_..." methods will die horribly if asked to read inconsistent data from a stream.
SEE ALSO¶SVN::Dump, SVN::Dump::Record, SVN::Dump::Headers, SVN::Dump::Property, SVN::Dump::Text.
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright 2006-2013 Philippe Bruhat (BooK), All Rights Reserved.
LICENSE¶This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.