|RDF::Trine::Parser::OwlFn::Grammar(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||RDF::Trine::Parser::OwlFn::Grammar(3pm)|
NAME¶RDF::Trine::Parser::OwlFn::Grammar - provides a Parse::RecDescent grammar for OWL 2.0 Functional Syntax
DESCRIPTION¶This package provides two methods:
Returns the grammar as a string.
Returns a Parse::RecDescent parser object using the grammar
Additionally, if you run this "Grammar.pm" module directly at the command line:
perl -w Grammar.pm
It will generate a file called "Compiled.pm" containing a pre-compiled Parse::RecDescent parser.
CONFORMANCE¶This grammar deviates from the official one in a few places:
- QName (a.k.a. CURIE) syntax is slightly broken - in most cases you won't notice it.
- CSS-style comments (/* ... */) are allowed.
- Unquoted xsd:nonNegativeInteger tokens can be used as literals.
- The unquoted tokens 'true' and 'false' can be used as literals.
- Multiple "Ontology(...)" instances are allowed in a single file.
SEE ALSO¶<http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-syntax-20091027/#Appendix:_Complete_Grammar_.28Normative.29>, <http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-mapping-to-rdf-20091027/#Mapping_from_the_Structural_Specification_to_RDF_Graphs>.
AUTHOR¶Toby Inkster <email@example.com>.
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright 2011-2012 Toby Inkster
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES¶THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.