GQTXP (Inquire text path) - retrieves the current text path.
CALL GQTXP (ERRIND, TXP)
void ginq_text_path(Gint *err_ind, Gtext_path *text_path);
- (Integer, Output) - If the inquired value cannot be returned correctly, a non-zero error indicator is returned in ERRIND, otherwise a zero is returned. Consult "User's Guide for NCAR GKS-0A Graphics" for a description of the meaning of the error indicators.
- (Integer, Output) - Returns the current text path as set by default or by a call to GSTXP. Legal values are:
- Draw successive characters in the string such that character n+l appears to the right of character n. This is text path "right" and is the default.
- Draw character n+1 to the left of character n. This is text path "left".
- Draw character n+1 above character n. This is text path "up".
- Draw character n+1 below character n. This is text path "down".
To use GKS routines, load the NCAR GKS-0A library ncarg_gks.
Online: gtx, gstxp, gstxal, gstxfp, gschh, gschsp, gschup, gschxp, gscr, gstxci, gqtxp, gqtxal, gqtxfp, gqchh, gqchsp, gqchup, gqchxp, plotchar, ginq_text_path
Hardcopy: User's Guide for NCAR GKS-0A Graphics; NCAR Graphics Fundamentals, UNIX Version
Copyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.