HTTP::OAI::GetRecord - An OAI GetRecord response
HTTP::OAI::GetRecord is derived from HTTP::OAI::Response and provides access to
the data contained in an OAI GetRecord response in addition to the header
information provided by OAI::Response.
$res = new HTTP::OAI::GetRecord();
- $gr = new HTTP::OAI::GetRecord
- This constructor method returns a new HTTP::OAI::GetRecord object.
- $rec = $gr->next
- Returns the next record stored in the response, or undef if no more record
are available. The record is returned as an OAI::Record.
- @recs = $gr->record([$rec])
- Returns the record list, and optionally adds a record to the end of the
queue. GetRecord will only store one record at a time, so this method will
replace any existing record if called with argument(s).
- $dom = $gr->toDOM()
- Returns an XML::DOM object representing the GetRecord response.