Scroll to navigation
Apply the rules defined in rules_file to each grib message in the grib files
provided as arguments.
grib_filter [options] rules_file grib_file grib_file ...
- -f Force. Force the execution not to fail on error.
- -o output_grib_file
- Output grib is written to output_grib_file. If an output grib file is
required and -o is not used, the output grib is written to
- -M Multi-field support off. Turn off support for multiple fields
in single grib message.
- -V Version.
- -g Copy GTS header.
- -G GRIBEX compatibility mode.
- -T T | B | A Message type. T->GTS, B->BUFR, A->Any
- The input file is interpreted according to the message type.
- -7 Does not fail when the message has wrong length
- -v Verbose.
This manpage has been autogenerated by Enrico Zini <firstname.lastname@example.org>from
the command line help of grib_filter.