GnuPG::UserAttribute - GnuPG User Attribute Objects
# assumes a GnuPG::PublicKey object in $publickey
my $jpgs_size = $publickey->user_attributes->->subpacket_total_size();
GnuPG::UserAttribute objects are generally not instantiated on their own, but
rather as part of GnuPG::PublicKey or GnuPG::SecretKey objects.
- new( %initialization_args )
- This methods creates a new object. The optional arguments are
initialization of data members;
OBJECT DATA MEMBERS¶
- A scalar holding the value GnuPG reports for the calculated validity of
the binding between this User Attribute packet and its associated primary
key. See GnuPG's DETAILS file for details.
- A scalar holding the number of attribute subpackets. This is usually 1, as
most UATs seen in the wild contain a single image in JPEG format.
- A scalar holding the total byte count of all attribute subpackets.
- A list of GnuPG::Signature objects embodying the signatures on this user
- A list of revocations associated with this User Attribute, stored as
GnuPG::Signature objects (since revocations are a type of certification as
No useful information about the embedded attributes is provided yet. It would be
nice to be able to get ahold of the raw JPEG material.