|Fennec::Util(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Fennec::Util(3pm)|
NAME¶Fennec::Util - Utility functions
DESCRIPTION¶This class provides useful utility functions used all over Fennec.
- require_module( 'Some::Module' )
- Can be used to load modules stored in strings.
- inject_sub( $package, $name, $code )
- Inject a sub into a package.
- accessors( @attributes )
- Generate basic accessors for the given attributes into the calling package.
- @call = get_test_call()
- Look back through the stack and find the last call that took place in a test class.
API STABILITY¶Fennec versions below 1.000 were considered experimental, and the API was subject to change. As of version 1.0 the API is considered stabilized. New versions may add functionality, but not remove or significantly alter existing functionality.
AUTHORS¶Chad Granum firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright (C) 2013 Chad Granum
Fennec is free software; Standard perl license.
Fennec is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the license for more details.