NAME¶cmph - minimum perfect hashing tool
SYNOPSIS¶cmph [-v] [-h] [-V] [-k nkeys] [-f hash_function] [-g [-c value][-s seed] ] [-a algorithm] [-M memory_in_MB] [-b BRZ_parameter] [-d tmp_dir] [-m file.mph] keysfile
DESCRIPTION¶Command line tool to generate and query minimal perfect hash functions.
Please refer to http://cmph.sf.net for full documentation.
- Print an help message
- This value determines: the number of vertices in the graph for the algorithms BMZ and CHM; the number of bits per key required in the FCH algorithm
- Algorithm. Valid values are: bmz, bmz8, chm, brz, fch
- hash function (may be used multiple times). valid values are: djb2, fnv, jenkins, sdbm
- Print version number and exit
- Increase verbosity (may be used multiple times)
- Number of keys
- Generation mode
- Random seed
- Minimum perfect hash function file
- Main memory availability (in MB)
- Temporary directory used in brz algorithm
- Parameter of BRZ algorithm to make the maximal number of keys in a bucket lower than 256
- Line separated file with keys
EXAMPLE¶$ # Using the default algorithm (chm) for constructing a mphf
$ # for keys in file keys_file. Lines in keys_file _must_ be unique.
$ ./cmph -v -g keys_file
$ # Query id of keys in the file keys_query
$ ./cmph -v -m keys_file.mph keys_query
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Enrico Tassi <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|October 2007||cmph 0.6|