|MAGE::Tools::MGEDOntologyEntry(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||MAGE::Tools::MGEDOntologyEntry(3pm)|
Bio::MAGE::Tools::MGEDOntologyEntry is an abstract class. Superclass is: Bio::MAGE::Tools::OntologyEntry Subclasses are: Bio::MAGE::Tools::MGEDOntologyClassEntry Bio::MAGE::Tools::MGEDOntologyPropertyEntry
DESCRIPTION¶This is an abstract class for MGEDOntologyClassEntry and MGEDOntologyPropertyEntry with very little mind of its own.
ATTRIBUTES¶Attributes are simple data types that belong to a single instance of a class. In the Perl implementation of the MAGE-OM classes, the interface to attributes is implemented using separate setter and getter methods for each attribute.
- Stores whether the represented MGED Ontology concept needs to get a value assigned before use or not. (static feature)
- Stores whether an assignable concept has been assigned a value or not (dynamic feature)
- Stores a possible error message that arose while trying to set the category or more likely value attributes of this class.
- Stores the list of values that can be assigned to this category
BUGS¶Please send bug reports to email@example.com
AUTHOR¶Eric W. Deutsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
POD ERRORS¶Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 283:
- You forgot a '=back' before '=head1'