|AuScanForTypedEvent(3)||Library Functions Manual||AuScanForTypedEvent(3)|
AuScanForTypedEvent - return the first event of a specific type
mode, dequeue, type, event)
AuEvent *event; /* RETURN */
- Specifies the connection to the audio server.
- Specifies how far to look for a match. This should be one of these constants: AuEventsQueuedAlready, AuEventsQueuedAfterReading, or AuEventsQueuedAfterFlush.
- Specifies if a matching event is found, should it be removed from the queue.
- Specifies the type of event to match. The type should be one of these constants: AuEventTypeElementNotify, AuEventTypeGrabNotify, or AuEventTypeMonitorNotify.
- Returns the matching event if found.
AuScanForTypedEvent scans the event queue looking for the first event that matches type. If mode is AuEventsQueuedAlready, AuScanForTypedEvent only checks for events already in the queue. If mode is AuEventsQueuedAfterReading, and a matching event isn't found already in the queue, AuScanForTypedEvent attempts to read more events out of the application's connection. If mode is AuEventsQueuedAfterFlush and a matching event isn't already in the queue or isn't waiting to be read, AuScanForTypedEvent flushes the output queue and attempts to read more events out of the application's connection. If dequeue is AuTrue, and a matching event is found, it is removed from the queue.
AuEventsQueued, AuScanEvents, AuNextEvent.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface
|1.9.4||audiolib - event handling|