|AuElementNotifyEvent(3)||Library Functions Manual||AuElementNotifyEvent(3)|
AuElementNotifyEvent - element notify event structure
typedef union _AuEvent
. . .
. . .
typedef struct _AuElementNotifyEvent
unsigned char element_num;
unsigned char kind;
unsigned char prev_state;
unsigned char cur_state;
unsigned char reason;
- The event type. ElementNotify events are type AuEventTypeElementNotify.
- The serial ID of the event expanded from the 16 bit value sent by the server.
- AuTrue if the event came from a SendEvent protocol request.
- The connection to the audio server that the event was read from.
- The server time in milliseconds when the event was generated.
- The ID of the flow that caused the event.
- The index of the element that caused the event or AuElementAll to indicate the flow.
- The kind of notify event. This will be one of these constants: AuElementNotifyKindLowWater, AuElementNotifyKindHighWater, or AuElementNotifyKindState.
- The previous state of the element indexed by element_num. This will be one of these constants: AuStateStop, AuStateStart, or AuStatePause.
- The current state of the element indexed by element_num. This will be one of these constants: AuStateStop, AuStateStart, or AuStatePause.
- The reason for the notify event. This will be one of these constants: AuReasonUser, AuReasonUnderrun, AuReasonOverrun, AuReasonEOF, AuReasonWatermark, or AuReasonHardware.
- The number of bytes to send or receive. Only valid if the the element indexed by element_num is an ImportClient or ExportClient.
ElementNotify events are sent to client applications to notify them of a watermark condition or state change. If kind is AuElementNotifyKindLowWater, the ImportClient element indexed by element_num in flow is ready to receive num_bytes of audio data from the client application. If kind is AuElementNotifyKindHighWater, the ExportClient element indexed by element_num in flow is ready to send num_bytes of audio data to the client application. If kind is AuElementNotifyKindState, the element indexed by element_num (or flow if element_num is AuElementAll) has made a state transition from prev_state to cur_state triggering the event. Reguardless of kind, prev_state and cur_state contain the old and new states and reason contains the reason for the event.
AuAnyEvent, AuErrorEvent, AuGrabNotifyEvent, AuMakeSendNotifyAction, AuMonitorNotifyEvent.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface
|1.9.4||audiolib - events|