Scroll to navigation
ldns-update - send a dynamic update packet
ldns-update name [ zone ] [ ip ] [ tsig_name
tsig_alg tsig_hmac ]
ldns-update is used to send a dynamic update packet.
- The domainname to associate with the given ip address.
- When given uses this zone instead of trying to find and process
domain's SOA record.
- Send the update to this IP address. Or, when the literal text none
is given, remove any previous addresses.
- tsig_name tsig_alg tsig_hmac
- Use TSIG (rfc2845) to authenticate.
ldns-update my.example.org 188.8.131.52
Written by Jakob Schlyter and Håkan Olsson, as an addition to the ldns
library from NLnet Labs.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Copyright (C) 2005 NLnet Labs. This is free software. There is NO warranty; not
even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.