|ldns-key2ds(1)||General Commands Manual||ldns-key2ds(1)|
NAME¶ldns-key2ds - transform a DNSKEY RR to a DS RR
DESCRIPTION¶ldns-key2ds is used to transform a public DNSKEY RR to a DS RR. When run it will read file with a DNSKEY RR in it and it will create a .ds file with the DS RR in it.
It prints out the basename for this file (K<name>+<alg>+<id>).
By default it takes a pick of algorithm similar to the key algorithm, SHA1 for RSASHA1, and so on.
- Ignore SEP flag (i.e. make DS records for any key)
- Write the result DS Resource Record to stdout instead of a file
- Use SHA1 as the hash function.
- Use SHA256 as the hash function
- Use GOST as the hash function
- Use SHA384 as the hash function
AUTHOR¶Written by the ldns team as an example for ldns usage.
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright (C) 2005 NLnet Labs. This is free software. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
|30 May 2005|