ldns-key2ds - transform a DNSKEY RR to a DS RR
is used to transform a public DNSKEY RR to a DS RR. When run
it will read file
with a DNSKEY RR in it and it will create a .ds file
with the DS RR in it.
It prints out the basename for this file (K<name>+<alg>+<id>).
By default it takes a pick of algorithm similar to the key algorithm, SHA1 for
RSASHA1, and so on.
- Ignore SEP flag (i.e. make DS records for any key)
- Write the result DS Resource Record to stdout instead of a file
- Use SHA1 as the hash function.
- Use SHA256 as the hash function
- Use GOST as the hash function
- Use SHA384 as the hash function
Written by the ldns team as an example for ldns usage.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Copyright (C) 2005 NLnet Labs. This is free software. There is NO warranty; not
even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.