- buster 1.1.0-3.1
|LADITOOLS(1)||Linux Audio Desktop Integration||LADITOOLS(1)|
NAME¶laditools - tools to control and monitor LADI (JACK and ladish) systems
DESCRIPTION¶LADITools is a collection of tools aiming to achieve the goals of the LADI project to improve desktop integration and user workflow of GNU/Linux audio system based on JACK and LASH. The tools take advantage of the D-Bus interfaces recently added to JACK and LASH to ease the configuration and use of those two great pieces of software.
The following tools are included:
- A JACK monitor for g15 keyboards.
- Graphical interface to setup JACK's configuration.
- Compact front end to that allows users to start, stop and monitor a LADI system
- A JACK, LASH and a2jmidid log viewer.
- System tray icon that allows users to start, stop and monitor JACK, as well as start some JACK related applications.
- Window Maker dockapp which uses a menu similar to ladi-system-tray's.
AUTHOR¶laditools were written by Marc-Olivier Barre <email@example.com>, Nedko Arnaudov <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Alessio Treglia <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Alessio Treglia <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|March 2012||LADI Tools 1.0|