|KWAVE(1)||General Commands Manual||KWAVE(1)|
kwave - A sound editor for KDE
kwave [options] files...
"Kwave" is a simple sound editor for KDE. Its features
* simple cut, copy and paste functions
* simple filter design tools
* a small editor for additive synthesis
* labeling of signals
* some analysis functions such as Sonagram or Fourier Transformation
* internally uses 24 bit integer sample data
* free selectable sample rates
* support for editing of multi-channel files
* playback of multi-channel audio files (audio output will be mixed down to mono or stereo)
* extendible through an easy-to-use plugin interface
A summary of options are included below.
Kwave was written by Thomas Eschenbacher
This manual page was written by Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
|April 7, 2002|