Scroll to navigation
kzonesign - DNSSEC signing utility
kzonesign [options] -c conf_file zone_name
This utility reads the zone's zone file, signs the zone according to given
configuration, and writes the signed zone file back.
- -c, --config conf_file
- Knot DNS configuration file (same as for knotd).
- -o, --outdir dir_name
- Write the output zone file to the specified directory insted of the
- -r, --rollover
- Allow key roll-overs and NSEC3 re-salt. In order to finish possible KSK
submission, set the KSK's active timestamp to now (+0) using
- -t, --time timestamp
- Sign the zone (and roll the keys if necessary) as if it was at the time
specified by timestamp.
- -h, --help
- Print the program help.
- -V, --version
- Print the program version.
- A name of the zone to be signed.
Exit status of 0 means successful operation. Any other exit status indicates an
Copyright 2010–2020, CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.