|jstest(1)||General Commands Manual||jstest(1)|
NAME¶jstest - joystick test program
SYNOPSIS¶jstest [--normal] [--old] [--event] [--nonblock] [--select] <device-name>
DESCRIPTION¶jstest can be used to test all the features of the Linux joystick API, including non-blocking and select(2) access, as well as version 0.x compatibility mode.
It is also intended to serve as an example implementation for those who wish to learn how to write their own joystick using applications.
- One-line mode showing immediate status.
- Same as --normal, using 0.x interface.
- Prints events as they come in.
- Same as --event, in nonblocking mode.
- Same as --event, using select(2) call.
SEE ALSO¶fftest(1), jscal(1).
AUTHOR¶jstest was written by Vojtech Pavlik.
This manual page was written by Stephen Kitt <email@example.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
|April 21, 2009||jstest|