- unstable 1:1.10.9+dfsg2-4
|Jajuk(1)||General Commands Manual||Jajuk(1)|
NAME¶Jajuk - advanced jukebox and music organizer
DESCRIPTION¶Jajuk is software that organizes and plays music. Jajuk is designed to be intuitive, fast and provide multiple ways to perform the same operation. It is a fully-featured application geared towards advanced users with very large or scattered music collections.
FEATURES¶* Digital DJ: Let Jajuk make your programmation based on your own rules
* Ambience management: ask for a soft playlist in two clicks maximum!
* Configurable cross-fade
* Recursive play/repeat/shuffle/push in directories/sub-directories or by genre/artist/ albums
* Best Of smart function to play your favourite tracks
* Novelties smart function to play your collection newest albums
* Continue smart function to continue in current album after a shuffle selection
* Push into player queue
* Planned tracks: forsee your selection
* Various startup modes: none, last one, last one keep position, specified, shuffle, novelties, bestof
* Intro from a track position and specified length
* Shuffle in entire collection
* Repeat, shuffle, intro, fast forward/rewind, mute...
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Varun Hiremath <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|December 7, 2006|