|ScaleTool(3U)||InterViews Reference Manual||ScaleTool(3U)|
NAME¶ScaleTool - tool for rotating components
DESCRIPTION¶ScaleTool lets the user rotate components by direct manipulation.
- ScaleTool(ControlInfo* = nil)
- Create a new ScaleTool.
- virtual Manipulator* CreateManipulator(
- Viewer*, Event&, Transformer*
- virtual void InterpretManipulator(Manipulator*)
- CreateManipulator detects whether the user clicked on a component. If not, it clears the editor's selection and returns a nil manipulator. If a component was hit, and if the component was not previously selected, then CreateManipulator clears the editor's selection, selects the component the user hit, and delegates manipulator creation and interpretation to it. If the component was the only selected component, it again delegates manipulator creation and interpretation to the component, but the selection is unaltered. If the user clicks on one of many selected components, then CreateManipulator will delegate manipulator creation and interpretation to the hit component without altering the selection.
|24 January 1991||Unidraw|