|vboxgetty.conf(5)||Linux System Administration||vboxgetty.conf(5)|
vboxgetty.conf - config file for vboxgetty
The file /etc/isdn/vboxgetty.conf is used to configure vboxgetty. Please read the man page vboxgetty(8) for a description of how vboxgetty works.
Everything after "#" is ignored, as are empty lines. All arguments must be separated by whitespace (spaces, tabs). Arguments may not contain whitespace.
All settings before the first port command are global settings, after a port command they only affect the current port.
- port <string>
- ISDN device to configure.
- modeminit <string>
- Command to initialize the modem. You should set the MSN/EAZ on which vboxgetty should listen for incoming calls. Default is "ATZ".
- user <string>
- Name of the user that vboxgetty will use. This user must exist in /etc/passwd and you must use this parameter.
- group <string>
- Name of the group that vboxgetty will use. This group must exist in /etc/group and you must use this parameter.
- umask <number>
- Vboxgetty will use this umask when creating new files. You must give the umask as an octal number. Default is 077.
- dropdtrtime <seconds>
- Number of milliseconds to hold the DTR-Line low to reset the modem. Default value is 800.
- initpause <number>
- Number of milliseconds to wait after initializing the modem. This is used to compensate the delay of the "NO CARRIER" response. Default value is 1500.
- badinitsexit <number>
- Maximum failures with modeminit. If this number is reached, vboxgetty exits. Default is 0.
- ringtimeout <number>
- Time in seconds to wait for a RING. If no RING is received within this time, no call is taken. Default is 5.
- echotimeout <number>
- Time in seconds to wait for the echo from the modem. Default is 4.
- commandtimeout <number>
- Time in seconds to wait for a response to a modem command. Default is 4.
- alivetimeout <number>
- After this time in seconds vboxgetty will check if the modem is still responding to modem commands. Default is 1800.
- compression <string>
- Audio compression to use to record new messages. Possible values are ADPCM-2, ADPCM-3, ADPCM-4 and ULAW. The ALAW compression mode is no longer supported. Default is ULAW.
- spooldir <string>
- Spool directory to use. This directory must exist. It's used for control files of several programs. Default is /var/spool/vbox/<user>.
- vboxconfig <string>
- Full path of the vbox config file. Default value is <spooldir>/vbox.conf.
- freespace <number>
- Number of bytes that must be available on the partition with the spool directory, so that a call may be taken. Default is 0.
- debuglevel <string>
- What messages are be written to /var/log/vbox/vboxgetty-<device>.log. The string consists of letters representing the severities of the messages to log (F=FATAL, E=ERROR, W=WARNING, I=INFO, D=DEBUG, J=JUNK). Default is FEWI.
- this configuration file
vboxgetty(8), vbox(5), vboxtcl(5)
This manual page was written by Andreas Jellinghaus <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for Debian GNU/Linux and isdn4linux.
|2003/03/11||ISDN 4 Linux 3.25|