Scroll to navigation
||General Commands Manual
iperender - Export Ipe document as bitmap or SVG
iperender ( -png | -eps | -pdf | -svg ) [ -page page ] [ -view
view ] [ -resolution dpi ] [ -transparent ] [ -nocrop ]
iperender exports an Ipe document as a PNG bitmap, as a figure in
Encapsulated Postscript (EPS), in PDF, or in SVG format. Options are:
- export as a PNG image
- export as an EPS figure
- export as a PDF figure
- export as an SVG figure
- -page page
- export this page from a multipage document.
- -view view
- export this view from a page with multiple views.
- -resolution dpi
- set resolution for exporting to PNG.
- make background transparent when exporting to PNG.
- do not crop the page to the bounding box of the objects.
iperender respects the following environment variables:
- the directory where ipetoipe runs Pdflatex.
- the directory containing pdflatex and xelatex. If not set, they are
searched for on the path.
- set this to 1 for debugging output from iperender.