hey - HTTP load generator, formerly known as rakyll/boom
hey [options...] <url>
- Number of requests to run. Default is 200.
- Number of requests to run concurrently. Total number of requests cannot be smaller than the concurrency level. Default is 50.
- Rate limit, in queries per second (QPS). Default is no rate limit.
- Duration of application to send requests. When duration is reached, application stops and exits. If duration is specified, n is ignored. Examples: -z 10s -z 3m.
- Output type. If none provided, a summary is printed. "csv" is the only supported alternative. Dumps the response metrics in comma-separated values format.
- HTTP method, one of GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS.
- Custom HTTP header. You can specify as many as needed by repeating the flag. For example, -H "Accept: text/html" -H "Content-Type: application/xml" .
- Timeout for each request in seconds. Default is 20, use 0 for infinite.
- HTTP Accept header.
- HTTP request body.
- HTTP request body from file. For example, /home/user/file.txt or ./file.txt.
- Content-type, defaults to "text/html".
- Basic authentication, username:password.
- HTTP Proxy address as host:port.
-h2 Enable HTTP/2.
-host HTTP Host header.
|December 2020||hey 0.1.4|