Scroll to navigation
||Dumpfile Data Mining
lxt2miner - Data mining of LXT2 files
lxt2miner [option]... [LXT2FILE]
Mines LXT2 files for specific data values and generates gtkwave save files to
stdout for future reload.
- -d,--dumpfile <filename>
- Specify LXT2 input dumpfile.
- -m,--match <value>
- Specifies "bitwise" match data (binary, real, string)
- -x,--hex <value>
- Specifies hexadecimal match data that will automatically be converted to
binary for searches
- Indicates that only facnames should be printed in a gtkwave savefile
compatible format. By doing this, the file can be used to specify which
traces are to be imported into gtkwave.
- Indicates that results are not to stop after the first match. This can be
used to extract all the matching values in the trace.
- Show help screen.
lxt2miner dumpfile.lxt2 --hex 20470000 -n
- This attempts to match the hex value 20470000 across all facilities and
when the value is encountered, the facname only is printed to stdout in
order to generate a gtkwave compatible save file.
lxt2miner only prints the first time a value is encountered for a
specific net. This is done in order to cut down on the size of output files
and to aid in following data such as addresses through a simulation model.
Anthony Bybell <email@example.com>