grap2graph - convert a GRAP diagram into a cropped image
grap2graph reads a grap(1) program from the standard input and
writes an image file, by default in Portable Network Graphics (PNG) format, to
the standard output.
The input GRAP code should not be wrapped with the
.G1 and .G2 macros that normally guard it within
Arguments not recognized by grap2graph are passed to the
ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick program convert(1). By specifying
these, you can give your image a border, set the image's pixel density, or
perform other useful transformations.
The output image is clipped using convert's -trim
option to the smallest possible bounding box that contains all the black
- -format output-format
- Write the image in output-format, which must be understood by
convert; the default is PNG.
- Display a usage message and exit.
- Run groff in unsafe mode, enabling the PIC command sh
to execute arbitrary Unix shell commands. The groff default is to
- Display version information and exit.
- These environment variables are searched in the given order to determine
the directory where temporary files will be created. If none are set,
/tmp is used.