|GOSMORE(1)||General Commands Manual||GOSMORE(1)|
NAME¶gosmore - Viewer for OpenStreetMap data, with routing and searching
SYNONPSIS¶gosmore [rebuild [minlatitude minlongitude maxlat maxlong]
DESCRIPTION¶gosmore is a GTK+ application for viewing OpenStreetMap data. It can calculate the fastest route between two points. It can also has incremental search capability and the results are ordered by distance from the current viewpoint.
See the wiki page for details on two pass bounding box rebuilding.
Note that the binary file format is not yet stable and rebuilding is recommended after upgrading.
- /usr/share/gosmore/elemstyles.xml ~/.gosmore/elemstyles.xml
- QUERY_STRING If this variable is set, gosmore will try to compute the
- specified route, output the result and then exit (ie. headless query).
- wget http://download.cloudmade.com/europe/denmark/denmark.osm.bz2
- bzcat denmark.osm.bz2 | gosmore rebuild
SEE ALSO¶JOSM, gpds nav-it
AUTHOR¶Nic Roets <email@example.com> with contributions from David Dean and many others.
|27 June 2009|