dh-make-gosa - Debianizes the source of a given gosa plugin
dh-make-gosa [OPTION]... SOURCE
takes a directory or tar ball of an existing gosa plugin and
adds debian information to it. Feel free to use dpkg-buildpackage
generate your own gosa-plugin package from source or svn and enable it in the
file to activate it.
- -r debian-release, --release debian-release
- Set the Debian release to debian-release when generating the Debian
tree. Default is the unstable release.
- --dest destination-directory
- Place where dh-make-gosa will place its working data while
generating the source directory. Defaults to the current directory.
- --section debian-section
- Set the Debian section to debian-section when generating the Debian
tree. Defaults to the the web section.
- --depends package,package,...
- Add additional dependencies to the Debian tree which did not get listed in
the plugin.dsc file. This is a comma separated list of Debian
- -e mail, --email mail
- Overrides the Debian packager defined inside the plugin.dsc file by
the one specified by mail.
# Check out a plugin from SVN
svn co https://oss.gonicus.de/repositories/gosa/trunk/gosa-plugins/samba /tmp/samba
# Debianize the tree
dh-make-gosa --email firstname.lastname@example.org --release etch --section web samba
# Build debian package
dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us -rfakeroot
To build everything from the subversion repository which is GOsa related, please
take a look at the contributed make-gosa-package
Cajus Pollmeier <email@example.com>
Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the GOsa mailing list
<firstname.lastname@example.org> or to
LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT¶
This code is part of GOsa (L<http://www.gosa-project.org
Copyright (C) 2003-2009 GONICUS GmbH
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.