NAME¶dh-make-gosa - Debianizes the source of a given gosa plugin
SYNOPSIS¶dh-make-gosa [OPTION]... SOURCE
DESCRIPTION¶dh-make-gosa takes a directory or tar ball of an existing gosa plugin and adds debian information to it. Feel free to use dpkg-buildpackage to generate your own gosa-plugin package from source or svn and enable it in the gosa.conf(5) file to activate it.
- -r debian-release, --release debian-release
- Set the Debian release to debian-release when generating the Debian tree. Default is the unstable release.
- --dest destination-directory
- Place where dh-make-gosa will place its working data while generating the source directory. Defaults to the current directory.
- --section debian-section
- Set the Debian section to debian-section when generating the Debian tree. Defaults to the the web section.
- --depends package,package,...
- Add additional dependencies to the Debian tree which did not get listed in the plugin.dsc file. This is a comma separated list of Debian package names.
- -e mail, --email mail
- Overrides the Debian packager defined inside the plugin.dsc file by the one specified by mail.
# Check out a plugin from SVN svn co https://oss.gonicus.de/repositories/gosa/trunk/gosa-plugins/samba /tmp/samba # Debianize the tree cd /tmp dh-make-gosa --email email@example.com --release etch --section web samba # Build debian package cd samba dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us -rfakeroot
To build everything from the subversion repository which is GOsa related, please take a look at the contributed make-gosa-package script.
AUTHOR¶Cajus Pollmeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
BUGS¶Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the GOsa mailing list <email@example.com> or to <https://oss.gonicus.de/labs/gosa>
LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT¶This code is part of GOsa (L<http://www.gosa-project.org>)
Copyright (C) 2003-2009 GONICUS GmbH
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.