NAME¶gnucap-ibis - GNU Circuit Analysis Package IBIS translator
SYNOPSIS¶gnucap-ibis [--typ] [--min] [--max] [--power-on] [--on] [--off] filename [--dump [filename]] [--spice [filename]]
DESCRIPTION¶GNUCAP-IBIS is a IBIS translator tool in the GNUCAP suite. It will transform IBIS models into SPICE models for use in SPICE simulations.
The IBIS model in filename is being parsed and can be translated to whatever format is requested. By using the --spice option a SPICE model can be generated. By using the --dump option a IBIS dump may be performed (mainly for testing purposes). A typical usage can be
gnucap-ibis mymodel.ibis -spice
- sets simulation mode to typical values (default)
- sets simulation mode to minimal values
- sets simulation mode to maximal values
- sets device state to power on
- sets device state to on
- sets device state to off
- --prefix prefix
- sets the prefix on generated code (default no prefix)
- --dump [filename]
- enable the dumping of the interprented IBIS file in IBIS format. Optionally an output filename may be given (default filename is incoming filename with .dump postfix)
- --spice [filename]
- enable the dumping of a SPICE model. Optionally an output filename may be given (default filename is incoming filename . mode .ckt).
BUGS¶See /usr/share/doc/gnucap/bugs for a list of known bugs in this release.
GNUCAP is an ongoing research project. It is being released in a preliminary phase in hopes that it will be useful and that others will use it as a thrust or base for their research. I also hope for some comments that may help me direct my research.
AUTHOR¶GNUCAP is being written by Albert Davis <email@example.com>
This manual page was written by Magnus Danielson <firstname.lastname@example.org> and maintained by Hamish Moffatt <email@example.com> for the Debian package of gnucap. For the full LaTeX documentation, please see /usr/share/doc/gnucap/manual.
|November 2001||Debian Project|