table of contents
- bullseye-backports 1.42.0-6~bpo11+1
- testing 1.42.0-6
- unstable 1.42.0-7
gammu-smsd-files - gammu-smsd(1) backend using filesystem as a message storage
FILES backend stores all data on a filesystem in folders defined by configuration (see gammu-smsdrc for description of configuration options).
RECEIVING OF MESSAGES¶
Received messages are stored in a folder defined by configuration. The filename will be IN<date>_<time>_<serial>_<sender>_<sequence>.<ext>, for example IN20021130_021531_00_+45409000931640979_00.txt.
Explanation of fields:
- date in format YYYYMMDD
- time in format HHMMSS
- sender number
- order of a message (in case more messages were received at same time), in format NN
- part of the message for multipart messages, in format NN
- txt for text message, 8-bit messages are stored with bin extension, smsbackup for gammu-smsbackup
The content of the file is content of the message and the format is defined by configuration directive InboxFormat (see gammu-smsdrc).
TRANSMITTING OF MESSAGES¶
Transmitted messages are read from a folder defined by configuration. The filename should be one of the following formats:
Explanation of fields:
- recipient number where to send message
- an alphabetic character (A-Z) A = highest priority
- txt for normal text SMS, smsbackup for gammu-smsbackup
- any arbitrary text which is ignored
For text messages, you can additionally append flags to extension:
Other fields are same as for received messages.
For example OUTG20040620_193810_123_+4512345678_xpq.txtdf is a flash text SMS requesting delivery reports.
SMSes will be transmitted sequentially based on the file name. The contents of the file is the SMS to be transmitted (in Unicode or standard character set).
The contents of the file is the SMS to be transmitted (in Unicode or standard character set), for WAP bookmarks it is split on as Name,URL, for text messages whole file content is used.
Please note that if file is not in Unicode, encoding is detected based on locales, which do not have to be configured if SMSD is running from init script. If this is your case, please add locales definition to init script.
Michal Čihař <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009-2015, Michal Čihař <email@example.com>
|October 3, 2020||1.42.0|