NAME¶fusiondirectory-setup - FusionDirectory configuration management tool
DESCRIPTION¶This script is designed to perform multiple checks on your FusionDirectory/LDAP architecture, and fix usual misconfiguration. Some extra features allow you to install FusionDirectory's plugins, and change destinations directories.
- This option update the /var/cache/fusiondirectory/class.cache file. Which contain PHP classes used in FusionDirectory, and their location.
- This option update internalization, by generating a new .mo locales file for each language, with every .po files it found. Needs msgcat and msgfmt to be installed.
- This option perform a check on all FusionDirectory's files or directories.
- This option perform a check on FusionDirectory's config file.
- This option check your LDAP tree. Looking for admin account, and groups or people branch. If one of those don't exists, the script will ask you what to do.
- This option check your LDAP tree for duplicated uidNumber or gidNumber among users and groups.
- This option add FusionDirectory attributes to the people branch.
- This option removes device objectClass for phones as fdPhones is now structural since FD 1.1.
- This option replace old systems objectClasses by new objectClasses from FD 1.1.
- This option replace old winstations objectClasses by new objectClasses from FD 1.1.
- This option moves DHCP configurations from systems branch to DHCP branch, which is necessary for FusionDirectory 1.0.17 and above.
- This option will delete old GOsa style lock tokens from 1.0.15 or older
- This option will install the plugin from a tar.gz of the plugin. This option is intended for people wanting to install from the sources.
- This option will encrypt the password inside your fusiondirectory.conf file, it need the headers module to be activated in your apache to work.
- This option will parse the file variables_common.inc of FusionDirectory to find out which version of FusionDirectory is installed.
- This option will list the variables you can change to install FusionDirectory on another set of directories. This option is intended for people wanting to install from the sources.
- This option will write back the variables.inc file with the updated variables and is only useful with --set-VAR=variable and for people installing from sources.
- This option will change the variable for the FusionDirectory installation. it is only useful with --install-directories and for people installing from sources.
- This option will list the deprecated attributes and objectclasses still in your schemas and no longer used by FusionDirectory.
- This option will list the dn of LDAP entries using deprecated attributes or objectclasses and no longer used by FusionDirectory.
- This option will print an LDIF to allow you to remove deprecated attributes from you ldap server. Be careful and check before applying.
- This option will print a dump of the FusionDirectory configuration LDAP node.
- This option sets the value of a configuration field in the LDAP. The value needs to be in the correct LDAP format. You cannot set multivalued field with this. The var name can be provided with or without the fd prefix.
- This flag will answer "yes" to every yes/no question asked by the script
benoit@catbert$ fusiondirectory-setup --update-cache --update-locales Update FusionDirectory class cache and update localization benoit@catbert$ fusiondirectory-setup --list-vars List possible vars to give --set locale_cache_dir [locale] config_file [fusiondirectory.conf] fd_cache [/var/cache/fusiondirectory] fd_smarty_dir [/usr/share/php/smarty3] fd_spool_dir [/var/spool/fusiondirectory] fai_log_dir [fai] tmp_dir [tmp] secrets_file [fusiondirectory.secrets] template_dir [template] locale_dir [locale] class_cache [class.cache] fd_config_dir [/etc/fusiondirectory] fd_home [/var/www/fusiondirectory] benoit@catbert$ fusiondirectory-setup --set-class_cache=class.cache --write-vars update the class.cache name and write back the variables.inc file
BUGS¶Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the fusiondirectory mailing list fusiondirectory-users or to <https://gitlab.fusiondirectory.org/fusiondirectory/fd/issues/new>
LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT¶This code is part of FusionDirectory (http://www.fusiondirectory.org/)
- Copyright (C) 2011-2018 FusionDirectory
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.